Tuesday, 10 May 2011

CKT's Night. A BLAST!!

Last CKT's Night is super awesoommmeeeee~~ *kenyitkenyit
Walaupun it just a few of us yang pergi, still we had fun. Catch up on the gossip. Chit chatting. the nonstop talking I had there with them. yang paling penting is I got to Stuff myself to the max (ni part pling best! hee). Yelah, it has been over a year since I had it. So mestilah there a lot of thing I want to catch up on kan~ I mean macam mana their life now.we talked about our new friend. the new environment and society. Love. nonsense stuff. and banyak lagi kalau nak sebut 1-1. hehe tak sabar nak tunggu the next ckt night and hopefully that more will join at that time.


p/s : all the girls had their own pet and i'm so not jealous of you guys okay!pffftt

No comments:

Post a Comment